20051105

short thoughts

--but at least they gave me a cool pen: yesterday, i went over to seattle to try out for jeopardy. and got my ass handed to me by the first part of the test. in my defense, so did about 80% of the other people there.

--looks aren't everything: i picked up a sweet hammer in guild wars earlier today. sweet enough that i deleted my mesmer and started a hammer warrior. it doesn't look like much, but it does 19-35 lightning dmg., +15% against undead. i have to say i'm fairly happy with it.

--where have all the marbles gone?: when i originally planned this post, there were more than two thoughts to go in it. i'm not sure where the others went to.

--update--

--addicted? possibly: remeber that new warrior i started earlier today? yeah, i just got it to level 10. now it's time for bed.