20060628

sure, what the heck

website of the day: silicon alley computers. they're not exactly newegg... but then, newegg has never sent me an email asking me to put a link on my website (though it looks like i've got one anyways). so, without further ado, i give you silicon alley computers, now available as a link under the "links" header, of all places, on my sidebar.

for the curious, here's the email they sent... the spacing may be a bit off, but i think we can safely blame blogger for tha.:

Hi Daniel,
We found your website while searching the Internet and would like to suggest our site to you for a link on the following page of your website:
under ther heading:
Links
Our link information can be found on our site here:
Please contact us if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Silicon Alley Computers


not exactly sure how they managed to find a blog my size will surfing the intorweb, but oh well. it's good to feel wanted.