20050322

i'll buy that theory

thanks to wizbang for pointing out a very interesting post at willisms, discussing the "babe theory of political movements." i have to say, they seem to have a pretty good point. maybe it makes me shallow, but wouldn't you (unless you're a girl, or gay) want to follow them? my personal favorite is the one shown below:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(click picture for more from willisms)

does this make me shallow? maybe. but since there were more people in beirut (around 800,000) protesting the syrian occupation of lebannon than there were around the world protesting on the 2 year "anniversary" of the start of the war in iraq, i think it makes me a realist. but whether you agree with me or not, you should definitely check out the original post; like i said, its a very interesting theory.