20050418

i hate my life

it is now nearly midnight, and i just got back from the library, where, with the exception of a short break to get some food, i spent the last 6 and a half hours. i was working on my brief for law & society when i got to library. i'm still working on my brief. my partner and i have different ideas of what research is, so splicing the part that he did into what i've got is going to be a little tricky. i can't blame him too much though... he still put quite a bit of work into this, and the class isn't even in his major. anyways, the brief is due at 8:00 tomorrow morning, which means i need to get back to typing.

i'll leave you with the following statement, to balance out the hatred expressed in the title: i love caffeine.

--update--
it is approximately 2:49 in the morning. my brief is finished, and i no longer hate life. although i'm sure that i'll be hating it again when i have to get up at 7:15. oh well.