20070208

we have the technology...

the only question is, do we have the money for it? i've been looking at computer pieces lately, partly because i'm hoping to build a new computer (probably sometime this summer), and partly because, lets face it, looking at computer pieces can be really fun. right now i'm mainly focused on the case; these two are some of my top picks. i'm hoping for the latter, but thinking my budget will probably put me somewhere closer to the former. my RAM and possibly PSU will be migrating to the new system, and i think looking for a mobo, CPU and graphics card this early is fairly pointless, since those will probably have made several advances by this summer.

do i really need a new computer? no, not especially. i've had this one for about a year and a half now, and it's still treating me fairly well. but i would definitely like one.