20041104

for your viewing pleasure

the link in my last post goes to a county-by-county breakdown of who won the 2004 election. to make things easier, and make sure people actually see it, i decided to post a copy straight-up:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

for those of you who might have forgotten, the red ones were won by bush. i would still recommend following the link, cause there's some other cool stuff on the site.

now that the election is over, and kerry gave up peacefully (which is more than i can say for some people... *cough* forrest *cough*), i don't feel the same urge to harsh on or preach against the liberal left (a.k.a. most democrats), so the quantity and tone of the quotes i post will probably change. since i'm reading through "dune" again, here's a fun quote... it may be a bit off, since i'm doing it from memory:

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." --Bene Gesserit litany against fear