20041110

fun with pictures

tonight's prime time was "the gun show"... basically an excuse to do goofy pictures. my roommate is one of the BJ RAs, so he was kind of in charge of it. i may post more pictures of it in awhile, after i get to know more of the froshmen, but for now here's a few of me and dave (roomie/RA):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me getting ready for the "gun show"... yay for small caliber guns.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me, "happy" version; that's supposed to be an american flag on my arm, but it didn't really turn out

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me, "intense" version

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
this is dave, in a child's halloween costume from the classy rack

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
i wish i could say he was on drugs, but no... he's pretty much always like this


so that was fun. it's been awhile since i added pictures, hopefully you enjoy them. maybe eventually i'll actually post something about history again.

"Actually, its an accretion disk." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, of Stargate SG-1