20040203

well, the first day of classes went pretty well. i think it helped that i only had one today, and that the walk from my dorm to my chair in class was less than 100 feet. not too shabby. and over half the other students were in my holy war in europe class last semester, so i know pretty much everybody.

but not all is well in the world... to help fund my trip to england/scotland this may, it looks like i'll actually have to get a job. normally i wouldn't mind so much, but i don't have a car at school, which pretty much limits me to on-campus work. and even that wouldn't be so bad, except that it probably means i'll end up working in the "cafeteria", good old Saga. honestly, i'd rather eat MRE's or easy mac or shoes (leather, not canvas) than saga most of the time. i can't imagine actually serving that stuff to other people. oh well, such is life.

i'm still getting used to this blog thing, so if i seem really random or run on too much on one thing, bear with me.